Thursday, December 15, 2011

MikWright Flask Gift Sets, My Life Is So Perfect, I'm Looking For A Problem To Drink About

MikWright Flask Gift Sets, My Life Is So Perfect, I'm Looking For A Problem To Drink About Review



MikWright Flask Gift Sets, My Life Is So Perfect, I'm Looking For A Problem To Drink About Feature

  • Image reads my life is so perfect, i'm looking for a problem to drink about
  • Stainless steel flask embllished with water transfer image
  • Holds 5-ounce
  • Includes two shot glasses and a snappy funnel
  • Packaged in keepsake box
You can't go wrong with MikWright Flask Sets. Five ounce stainless steel water transfer printed MikWright flask comes complete with two sexy shot glasses and a snappy funnel. It's perfect for a power lunch with the boss or a quiet moment in the park. A sip or a shot.. it's up to you with the flask set from MikWright. Each set packaged in your very own keepsake box.


No comments:

Post a Comment